Ambala Police
Haryana Police
Ambala at a Glance
Jurisdiction Map
Download Forms
Passport & Verification status


Contact Us
  • By submitting in writing the details of offence either personally or through post.

  • By narrating orally to officer in-charge of Police station.

  • By informing through telephone.

The offence should be reported to officer incharge of a police station as far as possible but can be reported to MHC. If these officials refuse to register an offence a person can approach Supervisory Officer of police station or Superintendent of Police of the district.

Copies of FIRs are given free of cost. Insist on claiming your copy immediately after registration of a case.


A Criminal case (FIR) can be registered only in the event of a cognizable offence.

First Information Reports are being lodged on the following performa:-



                     Website Designed by NIC Haryana State Centre

         Data and contents provided and updated by District Police